An innovative growth stage company in Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) that designs, builds and supports SMART layer sensors for aircrafts. These sensors monitor, detect the damage and assess the condition of aging, degrading and failing structures and help visualize the same with seamless graphical representation.
- To capture data in time synchronized manner from various sensors viz. piezoelectric, resistance temperature detectors, strain gauge for crack detection, corrosion monitoring, and delamination of aircraft
- Pre compliance testing for stringent, military standard certification
- Designed acquisition board to achieve time synchronization between data set of multiple sensors like piezoelectric, resistance temperature detectors, strain gauge for detecting composite damage, crack and impact that occur on aircraft structure.
- Designed and developed firmware application
- To read the sensor data of Piezoelectric, Temperature, RTD, Strain Gauge sensors
- To support high data acquisition speed up to 30kS/s.
- Conducted pre compliance tests for FCC class B, MIL-S-901,MIL-STD-167-1
- Performed functional validation of all the interfaces (SPI, UART, SDIO) with the hardware platform
Firmware Development | FCC l MIL-S-901 l MIL-STD-167-1 l Functional Testing | Hardware Design | Product Pre-Certification
- Helped client in gaining first in market advantage with delivery of high speed data acquisition and structure health detection system for aircraft
- FCC, Military standard compliant (MIL-S-901,MIL-STD-167-1) rugged board design helped client to extend its solution reach to military applications