Industry leaders in wireless mesh networking products that are the industry’s only modular mesh systems, delivering the largest capacity, highest throughput, and most scalable mesh platform. They have industry-respected installations, outdoor and indoor, for service providers, metros, public safety, homeland security, government, energy, manufacturing, transportation, hospitality, etc.
- 11 A/B/G/N based device with support for 6 radio cards and connect up-to 744 [6 * 124] wireless 802.11N end-connections
- The device should be able to configure and used as – outdoor, indoor or customer premises device
- Fast roaming protocol support
- Common platform for multiple configurations – Access Point [AP], Station and Repeater
VOLANSYS designed and developed multi-radio, multi-frequency, indoor/outdoor wireless connectivity device prototype for the client.
- Complete product development from concept to production – including board design and embedded software
- Driver modifications for Atheros chipsets (AR5212/ AR5214 / AR92xx / AR93xx)
- Develop algorithm to achieve better throughput with same distance links
- Porting software from VxWorks to Linux and wireless driver changes from Net80211 to MadWifi
- Software-based frequency band support of 4.9Ghz, 5.9Ghz
- Enhanced DFS algorithm for radar detection
- Integrated radio calibration, evaluation, and manufacturing test module
- Multiple frequency support in a single device
- Common platform for the access point, station, and repeater, no additional devices required
- Low cost, high speed and secured alternative to cabled connectivity