Global manufacturer of advance electronic devices/components in the field of automation.
- The client was looking for a technology partner to help them design a solution for human detection & further analysis for their B2B customers in the domain of buildings & premises, using their Time-of-Flight camera sensor
- Developed Linux based Machine Learning application to interface with Time-of-Flight camera sensor
- Processed 3D point cloud data from the camera sensor data using Support Vector Machine algorithm and Histogram of Oriented Gradients feature descriptor to detect human presence and counting
- Integrated off-the-shelf 3D viewer in the application to display input frames supporting 10 human detection in one frame and user configurable detection zone & frame resolution
- Integrated the application in Robot Operating System (ROS2) to expand the opportunity scope in robotic market as well
- Integration of Robot OS has helped the client to reduce the entry barriers for the client’s product into robotics domain by minimizing the system integration efforts
Similar Success Stories