For a US based company recognized as a Top 10 MFA solution provider for 2020.
- The client wanted to migrate their legacy multi-factor authentication solution to the latest technology to support every possible environment.
- They also required a concrete test plan to curb regression issues and maximize the performance of the solution
- Created improvised version of the solution in .Net Core which can be installed and run-on Windows as well as on Linux server
- Adopted Code First approach using “Entity Framework” for database provider selection during on-prem installation
- Created extensive GUI for new MFA server
- Adopted DevOps approach and implemented CI/CD for existing code base
- Wrote approx. ~600 test cases for regression testing of the entire solution including On-Prem windows application
- Created Automation Script in the Robot framework of the entire solution
- It is compatible with databases like SQL, MySQL, SQLite, etc.
- Reduced testing time by less than 15 hours with automation testing which took around 1.5 months in manual testing
- Made abstracted architecture platform/OS independent, allowing customer to use commercial or opensource solution
Similar Success Stories