A semiconductor giant offering a wide range of application processors and MCUs with secure connectivity for industries like automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets.
The client had an ongoing professional support program to support their end customers during their product life cycle. Having a large customer base, client required an extended support to address all the queries of customers, resolve issues and hot fixes at any stage of end-customer’s product life cycle. The client was looking for technology partners that can be a part of their support program team as technical support specialist, and connect with their end-customers to provide rapid resolution to the queries.
VOLANSYS is working as an extended support partner for client’s end customers and providing technical support right from board design to production, including driver porting and integration. We deliver priority response to end-customer’s critical issues with quick resolution enabling the end customer with faster time to market.
- Fix issues in schematic, interface debugging, and PCB layout
- Processor (i.MX, LPC or Kinetis) design consultation and Pin Mux review for application processors as well as low power microcontrollers
- Assistance with layout considerations, BOM selection, board bring-up, and other design consultations
- Support platform and OS level issues: general Linux or Android BSP, MQX or FreeRTOS
- Operation, configuration, optimization or integration support for i.MX Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), Vision Processing Unit (VPU) and Graphical Processing Unit (GPU)
- Debug and fix issues in interface, application, Linux Kernel, RootFS, bootloader, and device drivers
Bootloader | RootFS | Linux kernel | PCB Layout Review | Android BSP | FreeRTOS | Customer Technical Support
Customer support cycle
- Extended personalized customer technical support enabled client to keep the end-customers satisfied with quick issues resolution that expedited production, ultimately increasing client’s chipset sales volume