US based home automation company providing smart apartment solution.
- The client was looking for a proven partner in enabling IoT connectivity to expand their current Z-Wave based Home Automation Solution reach by providing support of Silicon Labs’ Zigbee dongle support
- Designed the rest APIs interface (between hub engine and Zigbee Interconnect)
- Developed Linux based Zigbee application in the NCP mode (network co-processor), with the client’s IoT hub as host platform
- Added support for following clusters in NCP application: thermostat, alarm, occupancy sensing, temperature, HVAC, intruder alarm system (IAS) zone, color control, door lock, etc.
- Developed APIs for the client application to add/update/delete new devices & reading, configuring, monitoring the parameters for clusters
- Developed business application to validate the Zigbee application/interface using client APIs
- Integrated and validated of-the-shelf Zigbee devices with standard profiles/clusters
- Faster time to market with product launch of newer version in less than 3 months
- Upgraded and upsell client’s existing gateway with add-on Zigbee connectivity
Similar Success Stories