CEDIA EXPO 2019
Denver, CO, USA
Join VOLANSYS’ connected solution experts at one of the premier Connected Home Technology event – CEDIA EXPO 2019, in Z-Wave booth# 1743 from September 12 – 14, Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO, USA.
VOLANSYS has been predominantly contributing towards transforming home automation OEM solutions with its product engineering services into smart devices, home appliances, audio/video devices, based on Z-Wave, Zigbee®, Thread, BLE, etc. with its smart and customizable gateway solutions.
At CEDIA EXPO 2019, VOLANSYS will launch its all-new IoT solution – CENTAURI 200 Gateway platform for connected homes and enterprises. CENTAURI 200 IoT Gateway platform is specifically crafted to satisfy all the needs of the Enterprise/Industrial IoT Gateway Solution. Gateway is built on Secure, Power-efficient, and Cost-optimized ARM® Cortex®-A7 based i.MX6UL/6ULL/6ULZ SoC. This enables a greater amount of flexibility in providing various RF connectivity and peripherals to make a tailor-made solution according to end-user needs. VOLANSYS also offers a CENTAURI Software Framework for all OEMs to quickly build applications. CENTAURI Gateway platform is pre-integrated with well-known cloud & app platform providers to help with faster application development.
CENTAURI 200 key highlights:
- Powerful processor – ARM® Cortex® A7 Core
- Modular Design: mikroBUS Compatible Connectivity
- Software Framework for Business Logic and Mobile Application
- Wireless Connectivity: Zigbee®, Z-Wave, BLE Mesh, and Thread
- Cloud Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LTE Cat M1/NB2/NB1/EGPRS, Ethernet
- Cloud Integration: AWS IoT Cloud, Ayla Network, IBM Bluemix, and Microsoft Azure
- Security: Hardware Level Encryption Support