We had a great show at IoT Evolution Expo. Within a blink of an eye, the IoT Event in the Las Vegas quickly ended and we are back to our normal routines with excitement and full of new learning in IoT.
The IoT Evolution Expo happened at the Caesars Palace, Las Vegas from 11 to 14 July 2016. The event was all about an Educational and Networking forum for the IoT ecosystem and the companies that want to understand how to develop and implement IoT Solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation.
The IoT Evolution Expo event was divided into 5 collocated sessions such as special panel discussions, the business impact awards, the case study theater presentations, demos, the battle of the platforms and keynotes from Industry Experts.
VOLANSYS is thankful to all our partners, new & existing clients, and supporters for four amazing days of discussion, demos and networking at the IoT Evolution Expo in Las Vegas!
For those of you who couldn’t join us, Have a look at the highlights below
- Most noticeable thing was, Top CEO’s and Key Decision Makers visited our booth during the opening session of #IoTEvolution
- We demonstrated our capabilities in “Thread Capable Modular IoT Gateway Reference Design” and “Context Awareness“
- “Amazon’s Alexa” has played a prime role in attracting visitors. ‘Micheal Palermo‘ from Amazon, visited our booth and was very impressed to see a nice working demo with Alexa
- We saw huge traction in this event as it was only focusing on IoT, which is our core strength
- Most of the Attendees and Exhibitors were interested more about IoT Security, Fog Computing, IoT Enterprise, M2M, Wi-Fi IoT applications, Smart Homes, Smart Cars, Fitness Wearables and IIoT (factories, agriculture, transportation)
- IoT enthusiasts from around the world were present and we had a large number of visitors spanning countries like USA, Canada, and Europe
- These visitors were from various industries – Home & Office Automation, Consumer Electronics, Security & Surveillance, Semiconductors, Healthcare etc.
- IoT Experts were present in sessions, conferences and keynote speech and because of this we got mix visitors, IoT learners, IoT early adopters & IoT experts
- This helped us in getting a good amount of initial engagements for our Modular IoT Gateway from multiple prospects
- We got the first position in Twitter’s Top Tweets section using #IoTevolution Hashtag
- We also got few direct orders for Modular IoT Gateway
#IoTEvolution Expo Recap Via Twitter:
— VOLANSYS (@volansys) July 15, 2016
Tweet from @IoTevolution :
— IoT Evolution (@IoTEvolution) July 14, 2016
Few clicks during an event…