Santa Clara, CA–[6 December 2019]: VOLANSYS, a preferred IoT Services & Solution provider in the area of Connected Products announces its participation at CES 2020, January 7-10, Suite #30-121, The Venetian, Las Vegas. With 4500+ exhibiting companies, 175K+ attendees and decision influencers from across the globe from all facets of the industry, it is a global stage connecting innovators, decision-makers and consumers.
VOLANSYS offers an integrated portfolio of services covering Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Mobility, Machine Learning services and OEM solutions comprising of IoT Gateways for residential, enterprise & industrial requirements and a platform-agnostic IoT Framework. It provides a mix of services customized for every home and industrial requirement being a “One Stop Shop” making it a “Trusted Technology Partner”. It also offers Home and Industrial Automation based IoT solutions compatible with leading connected devices, home appliances, audio/video devices, etc. over Z-Wave, Zigbee®, Thread, BLE and many more connectivity options.
At CES, VOLANSYS will showcase a live demonstration of its services and IoT solutions that include:
- Machine Health Monitoring (Edge Analytics): Predictive analysis of home appliances/HVAC systems and industrial machines due to anomalies (vibration, temperature, and power) detected using AI/ML and performing time-critical decisions at edge preventing unexpected failures & repairs, with visualization over the web and mobile UI
- IoT Data Analytics for Connected Elevators: Analyzing real-time elevator usage data collected on the cloud, performance monitoring and predictive maintenance of elevators based on Machine Learning
- Next Generation Fire Safety for Smart Homes: Design of latest fire safety devices integrated with leading smart home hubs over wireless connectivity
- Integrated IoT Cloud Solution: IoTify cloud solution for OEMs and IoT Service providers to build their own IoT solution by achieving faster time to market and lower cost of ownership
- IoT Gateways: Specifically crafted CENTAURI 200 IoT Gateway powered by CETNAURI Software framework for enterprise/industrial IoT applications and HomeBridge 200 series for low-cost Home Automation Applications
“Today, IoT powered by AI/ML is reshaping industries and businesses as it connects people, data, and intelligent machines. OEMs and IoT service providers are embracing these technologies to launch innovative product lines and connected services with readily available sensor data, gateways, cloud IoT platforms and data exchange services. At CES, we look forward to connect with partners, business leaders and OEMs to bring AI/ML-powered solutions to market at reduced efforts and cost,” said Bhavin Shah, Executive Vice President – Sales and Marketing, VOLANSYS.
To discuss your future IoT implementation needs and have a consultation with our experts, Schedule Meeting with VOLANSYS solution experts at CES 2020 – Suite # 30-121, The Venetian.
For more information, email us at [email protected].